Information for Tenants
Please see below for Frequently Asked Questions by Tenants, full explanations and further information. If your question isn't covered by the below or if you have an issue, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
- What kind of agreements do I enter when I use nestpick?
- What am I paying for in the service fee?
- Can I view potential new homes in advance?
- What does it mean when you say that a room is verified?
- Can I find out about my flatmates before I book or move into a shared flat?
- What sort of landlords do you work with?
- How do I make a booking?
- How does booking work?
- I have made a booking request, when do I hear back?
- Can I send more than one booking request at the same time?
- If the landlord accepts my booking request, do I enter into a lease agreement with him/her?
- What happens when I send several booking requests and a landlord accepts one of them?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What is the right to withdraw?
- Do I have the right to withdraw from the pre-contract with nestpick?
- Do I have the right to withdraw from the service agreement with nestpick?
- Do I have the right to terminate the lease agreement with the landlord, and what are the notice periods?
- What is your refund policy on the security deposit?